Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pseudo Touchpad Remote For PC based on RC5 Coding

pls let me know how you found the project

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK (thik - thak // hindi )

• could have been better

• not upto the mark

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ujjvalshah

i am attaching a report of my project which includes the necessary schematics and other requirements.
i have done this project using atmega controller and bascom for programming the same.. however the same project can be done by using any other controller.. hence i have just given the logic as a flowchart.

however on request i am ready to give the program too.. but its in bascom language.

you can contact me at invincible_insatiable@yahoo.co.in for any queries.. i will be more than happy to help you.

Later Add-ons:

i dont know why it was moved to this section... anyways.. pls let me know if you have any suggestions.
thanks

Attachments

• reporttouchpad2.pdf
    153.8 KB · Views: 2,033
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back