Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse time filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bavananth said:
Thank you Maj. I'll try with that. I learned single stub matching, double stub matching(those horrible smith chart), QWT method etc etc. But don't no how to apply them in the real world . (I made a patch antenna for my module project and Just a BNC connector did every matching thing for that,thats all).

Anyway thankyou! Share if you have anything to tell me.

A patch antenna is much easier to match to, in that case you can just use a simple microstrip matching network. But with a monopole I'm not quite sure how to match it since you also need a balan and all of that nonsense.

Antennas aren't really much of a science, we really undertstand two types of antennas exactly, that being the dipole/monopole and the loop, other than that antennas are generally guess and check.

Thank you!Theses antenna are parts are really disgusting. I'll do that 0.46 lambda thing. I'm going to use a V antenna (not those inverted Vs) while I implement the system,. I lost those equations for V antenna design.(I Designed one for my TV, It works perfectly) Can some body help me sending them? In my other part of this project,I'm struggling with some SMD counters. Have requested for some counters in the "part/data sheet request" section. I'll try my best.

Bavananth said:
Thank you!..................... In my other part of this project,I'm struggling with some SMD counters. Have requested for some counters in the "part/data sheet request" section. I'll try my best.
you simply say that you have some samples, but not indicated their numbers.
already replies are awaiting you over there

v antenna calculator here
https://www.hamuniverse.com/dipivcal.html

Thank you sarma! I've replied. But Is V antenna and Inverted V antenna similar?
I have studied that Inverted V antennas are normally used for VOR,DVOR radar communications. The one I built was not a UP side down V. It is kept parallel to the earth. I'll try to find the equations and send you. They very simple to build and very good in recieving.

Hi! I have to get a 4Vp-p Sinusoidal signal (more than 22KHz) from a DC power supply(5-6V). Can I use a wien bridge oscillators? I'm sure that Getting an accurate sinusoidal from such hand made ccts are really difficult! Anyone have a tested circuit diagram for wein bridge oscillators?

I went though
**broken link removed**

all shows different different ccts.????

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back