Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

query for project of final year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanushree

respected sir,
i am b.tech final year student of applied electronics and instrumentation engineering. kindly help me out to decide my project topics on some discrete electronics, based on sensors and transducers usage along with IC,s if required.
thanking you.
i will look forward to your earliest response

You might want to browse through the threads in these and other electronics forums. Most of the posts are from someone looking for help to solve a problem with electronics. In just "General Electronics Chat" and "Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews" there over 40,000 threads. You can use the Search function to find specific words that might relate to you areas of study and experience. Surely you could find a problem that will give you a project.

Good luck

Ken

Last edited:
thanks sir for your early reply. but still i am looking forward to a few ideas possibly given to me. thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back