Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about basic electronic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

matiasgc

How can i make a 1 way remote, with 3-5 buttons with 3-5 "pieces" so when i press 1 button the piece corresponding to it sounds?

need more info
draw a block diagram might be helpful?
from what I can figure, you want 3-5 buttons on a remote that makes 3-5 sounds from the receiver of the remote?
the 3-5 pieces???

Excuse me, maybe i wasn't so clear, i want 3-5 receivers so when in the remote i press each button it corresponds to only one receiver and the receiver just beeps continuously.

why would you need to do that when you could've achieve the same using just a pair of modules? Or I didn't understand your question, you might wanna put up a block diagram on how you want it to be.

Each of the receivers is in a different location?

When you say it beeps continuously, you mean it never turns off? Or is this another function of the remote? Or does it beep for a specified time?

What type of sound? Each receiver sounds different? Simple beep of different pitch?

You can already buy these. One transmitter with 4 buttons and 4 beeping receivers. It costs $49.00

I think the OP wants something like this. See image.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back