Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Red or blue, why aren't directors smarting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for case mods, but that's too far! =)

That is not even a mod! That is more like a "Build it from scratch". I think i have seen that before. Wasn't there a "how-to" done on it? Maybe not...

Marks256 said:
That is not even a mod! That is more like a "Build it from scratch". I think i have seen that before. Wasn't there a "how-to" done on it? Maybe not...

If there isn't any tutorial on how to build this thing, then it could be someone showing off online.

Near the bottom of the page (under the builder's sponsors), you'll see a pull-down menu. It has most of the steps to building it, but not a one-to-one how to.

put my A8N32-SLI Deluxe inside

Lucky...I have the A8N-SLI Deluxe...

Having a hard time finding it. It doesn't matter anyway.

Dude, how many hard drives did you hook up with your motherboard? I've got two Seagate 160G SATA drives in RAID0 mode. Recently I realized that I need some extra space. So I'm planning to buy two more drives to add to it. But I don't know if simply plugging these stuff is ganna wipe out all the important data in my former matrix. The A8N32-SLI Deluxe supports five interal SATA ports and an SATAII 3Gb/s external port. I'm thinking about getting an SATAII disc and backing up critical data in it. My 40GB USB portable HDD just can't hold so much data in my computer. Have you any idea whether data in the RAID0 will be lost if I plug in two more discs? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back