Remote Controll Small Airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_buddy_57

I want to make a Project ( Remote Controll Airplane). I want a Circuit Diagrame and a Procedure of this project. Any body Know about that. Plz Help me in this project.

Cool_buddy_57 said:
I want to make a Project ( Remote Controll Airplane). I want a Circuit Diagrame and a Procedure of this project. Any body Know about that. Plz Help me in this project.

Better buying a ready made toy remote control plane or helicopter without making it.You will notice You can buy many helico's.. with the money and effort you are spending to do this project.Idea is good but........????????

THis had better not be for school...if it is do your own homework. Even if it's not, you haven't really told us what you are asking for. Circuit and procedure is very vague- seeing as how the procedure for building a plane is quite complex and there are a few circuits in an radio airplane- most of which are complex enough that if you have to ask how to build them, you won't be able to build them.

Just buy a plane.

HiTech said:
This project of yours isn't terrorist related, is it?

Rather an insulting reply to a normal sort of question?, particularly from the country that does more to sponser terrorism than any other!.

Cool_buddy_57 said:

Hi there, do you want fuel type or electric type. Me and my Father are experienced model aircraft builders. i will be able to help you in way possible.

craig

hi there if you need any help i am ready actully i am building my own airplane we`can bulid it togather what do you think

I have had lots of experience with rc airplanes (that was kinda mine and my dads hobby for years). A few years I got into micro rc and was going to build a plane with a 6" wingspan and make it remote controlled. I've got the plane built just haven't had any time to work out the controls.

If this is your first plane to ever build it would probably benefit you to start bigger and work smaller. If you don't want to build anything why not try a plantraco butterfly? **broken link removed**

If your wanting to build the plane and just need the transmitter/reciever and the actuators and batteries then I would just buy their starter set, it even comes with a flight sim for your computer so you can practice. **broken link removed**

As for the electronics if your wanting to go the cheap way the easiest thing to do would be to either buy a microsizers rc car or buy a clone at walgreens either will work then replace the actuators with some store bought ones or make your own and then replace the batteries with a lipoly and you should be good to go. Granted that its only going to be a simple 2 channel plane but at that size the controls don't get much deeper (the plantraco stuff is 3 channel if I remember correctly). If your wanting to see some that are actually built like this **broken link removed**

That is where I spent alot of time when I was into micro rc.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else just ask

Ouch!! That have have smarted!!

Nigel Goodwin said:
Rather an insulting reply to a normal sort of question?, particularly from the country that does more to sponser terrorism than any other!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
So now you claim the US is the lead sponsor of terrorism? Yeah, right. If that's the case than your nation is dug in pretty deep as well with us!

Last edited:
Hey Cool_buddy_57 Whats your idea Building or buying one.If you are building first you visit Wright Brothers website.There the ones who invented the aeroplane.You can take lot of information from that site.
www.wright-house.com

HiTech said:
So now you claim the US is the lead sponsor of terrorism? Yeah, right. If that's the case than your nation is dug in pretty deep as well with us!

So you support having collection boxes for terrorist groups in American bars do you? - the money collected was used to kill and maim men and women, children and babies, it went on for decades!. I don't recall ever seeing such collection boxes in the UK?.

Not to mention that Bin Laden was trained and sponsored by the USA as well, amongst many more terrorists!.

I don't visit bars and am not aware of these "collection boxes". Yes, America did support binLaden as well as Saadam during the Cold War days. Britain has its share of dirty laundry in her closets too. We both live in glass houses. Just last night on the news it was announced that Pakistan is the nation where the insurgency movement in Iraq is stemming from, as much as the Pakistani gov. is trying to thwart it.

Anymore these days, we need to be a bit skeptical in answering "certain requests" that could have a hint of questionable need or use, considering where the poster resides.

Nigel Goodwin said:
So you support having collection boxes for terrorist groups in American bars do you? - the money collected was used to kill and maim men and women, children and babies, it went on for decades!.

Was this years ago? I'm only 22 and I have never been big on bars, but i'm not sure what your refering to either Was it some kind of islamic charity?

As am American, i'm not afraid to say our government has made some pretty big mistakes in the past (and a few now) But no country is perfect.

I think if a terrorist wanted an RC airplane, they would simply order one ready made. Its not like they are sort on cash. Building one seems like a monumental task, seeing as it encompasses both electrical and mechanical challenges. Looking at the original post, they can't even describe what they want. If they built it and it flew, i'd be amazed.

Last edited:
The origional poster hasn't been back since starting this thread, so I guess its about done. Figure I'll slip in a few words to defend my country...

Don't know where you get the collection box idea for supporting terrorists. Anything like that done publicly has always been shut down quickly long as I can remember. It's never been supported or tolerated by the people or the government. Such a collection box wouldn't last a day, and those people would be arrested quickly and jailed.

I still think it highly unlikely an terrorist would come to an internet forum looking for bomb making tips. A lot of people here tend to forget that it just a small group of extremist causing all the trouble. It's the senseless fear the gives them so much power. Most of the middle eastern people want it to end, just as bad as the rest of the world. I don't think we are doing enough over there to help. We lost several thousands on Sept. 11, thousands of soldiers have died so far, but how many civilians have died in the middle east because of the suicide bombers? These bombers are every day over there, you'd think they'd run out eventually...

Anyway, the vast majority of the people over there have the same interests as in any other country, why label them all, because they have problems with terrorists. It must really suck to go out to the market, know that the man standing next to you could very well have bomb strap to his chest. Or seeing on the news twenty minutes after you get home, that a car bomb just destroy the store you were just in.

An R/C plane can't carry much of a payload, not much bang for the buck...

It was widely reported in the European press and TV news, and I know many people who have even been in bars in America and seen them. They were mainly in Irish bars, New York was the most popular as it has a large ex-Irish contingent. I'm not talking about a couple of days, it was done for years and years!.

One guy I knew stood near the collecting box in one bar, and explained to people placing money in what it was going to be used for! - after a while the barman removed the box and put it under the bar!.

The collection boxes were used to raise funds for the IRA, a terrorist group responsible for bombing many innocent targets in the UK - with many deaths and maimings.

I gathered it was going to support the IRA and not Islamic Militants. Still, I agree terrorism is the same no matter who purpetrates it. Those collection boxes must have been labeled such that it fooled a good many folks who innocently believed they were donating to a worthy cause. And that guy who begged for money in the bar must have had an easy job duping money from the drunks with their heads hung low over their drinks.

Do you remember Gerry Adams?, he was the head of the IRA's political wing, he spent lots of time in New York where he was treated as a VIP - it was speculated that the trips where mostly to do with gathering funds?.

There's a LOT of stuff written about him, Wikipedia has quite a lot - but regardless he managed to avoid and proven terrorist charges, and is now an MP.

I'm sure the IRA isn't the only group working in America, we get people from every corner of the globe, the good and the bad. And the government steps in and shuts them down. As a country, we don't support it. I've never been a big city fan, and avoid them. Can only imagine the things that go on there. Terrorism is a huge problem these days, something must be done, and we are trying. People are going to die either way. Bush only has two years left, pretty sure the anti-war democrats will be the next president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…