Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Controll Small Airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I think v r not here to discuss the terrorism and its methodes or it fundings.v want technical solutions.and the terrorists have several ways to destroy the world and i think they does not need to make their own rc plane to destroy some one.and islam does not allow what the terrorists are doing in the world

Not to mention that Bin Laden was trained and sponsored by the USA
Hindsight is 20-20. I suspect Bin Laden was viewed at the time as the lesser of two evils (the other being the USSR). Bin Laden is not the first dog to bite the hand that fed him.
The UK supported a Communist 'terrorist' organization (Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army) during WWII, probably because it was viewed as a lesser evil than the Japanese. After the war, this organization reformed itself as the Malayan Races Liberation Army and turned against the British in an attempt to oust them from the Malaysian peninsula.

Ron H said:
Hindsight is 20-20. I suspect Bin Laden was viewed at the time as the lesser of two evils (the other being the USSR). Bin Laden is not the first dog to bite the hand that fed him.
The UK supported a Communist 'terrorist' organization (Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army) during WWII, probably because it was viewed as a lesser evil than the Japanese. After the war, this organization reformed itself as the Malayan Races Liberation Army and turned against the British in an attempt to oust them from the Malaysian peninsula.

Hey! - we've lost lots of countries! :D

Just shows what a war mongering expansionist lot we were!, all thanks to drinking tea you know! (and I'm not joking!).

This is the fourth of fifth thread that's been nudged by someone saying 'please repeat everything previously posted' and send me links so I don't have to google.
They're starting to irritate me.

Thanks

elaria said:
hi there if you need any help i am ready actully i am building my own airplane we`can bulid it togather what do you think
Thanks Man
I m doing diploma in electronics. And now this is my last years in diploma. So I want to make a Good And Better Project in this last years. If u have some related with Airplane. Help me. I don't Mind.:)

HarveyH42 said:
The origional poster hasn't been back since starting this thread, so I guess its about done. Figure I'll slip in a few words to defend my country...

Don't know where you get the collection box idea for supporting terrorists. Anything like that done publicly has always been shut down quickly long as I can remember. It's never been supported or tolerated by the people or the government. Such a collection box wouldn't last a day, and those people would be arrested quickly and jailed.

I still think it highly unlikely an terrorist would come to an internet forum looking for bomb making tips. A lot of people here tend to forget that it just a small group of extremist causing all the trouble. It's the senseless fear the gives them so much power. Most of the middle eastern people want it to end, just as bad as the rest of the world. I don't think we are doing enough over there to help. We lost several thousands on Sept. 11, thousands of soldiers have died so far, but how many civilians have died in the middle east because of the suicide bombers? These bombers are every day over there, you'd think they'd run out eventually...

Anyway, the vast majority of the people over there have the same interests as in any other country, why label them all, because they have problems with terrorists. It must really suck to go out to the market, know that the man standing next to you could very well have bomb strap to his chest. Or seeing on the news twenty minutes after you get home, that a car bomb just destroy the store you were just in.

An R/C plane can't carry much of a payload, not much bang for the buck...
:rolleyes:

I m doing D.A.E in electronics i want to make a project so i think about Airplane. But u understand my question in negative. If u have another project guide me . I don,t mind.

psecody said:
I have had lots of experience with rc airplanes (that was kinda mine and my dads hobby for years). A few years I got into micro rc and was going to build a plane with a 6" wingspan and make it remote controlled. I've got the plane built just haven't had any time to work out the controls.

If this is your first plane to ever build it would probably benefit you to start bigger and work smaller. If you don't want to build anything why not try a plantraco butterfly? **broken link removed**

If your wanting to build the plane and just need the transmitter/reciever and the actuators and batteries then I would just buy their starter set, it even comes with a flight sim for your computer so you can practice. **broken link removed**

As for the electronics if your wanting to go the cheap way the easiest thing to do would be to either buy a microsizers rc car or buy a clone at walgreens either will work then replace the actuators with some store bought ones or make your own and then replace the batteries with a lipoly and you should be good to go. Granted that its only going to be a simple 2 channel plane but at that size the controls don't get much deeper (the plantraco stuff is 3 channel if I remember correctly). If your wanting to see some that are actually built like this **broken link removed**

That is where I spent alot of time when I was into micro rc.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else just ask
Thanks Buddy:)

There is a lot wrong with this thread.

The IRA is not setting off bombs because of US political policy. Something to do with repression. The UK could have (should have) done better by the Irish. It was more profitable to let them starve. It is always about money.

The US has a problem with oil. If we were to stop buying oil some multinational companies (would British Petroleum is one of them?) would loose a lot of money. It is in their greedy interest to keep it flowing. These companies have a lot of money and use it to buy politicians everywhere. No big surprise, it is always about money

Lets talk electronics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back