Remote Controll Small Airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I think v r not here to discuss the terrorism and its methodes or it fundings.v want technical solutions.and the terrorists have several ways to destroy the world and i think they does not need to make their own rc plane to destroy some one.and islam does not allow what the terrorists are doing in the world

Not to mention that Bin Laden was trained and sponsored by the USA
Hindsight is 20-20. I suspect Bin Laden was viewed at the time as the lesser of two evils (the other being the USSR). Bin Laden is not the first dog to bite the hand that fed him.
The UK supported a Communist 'terrorist' organization (Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army) during WWII, probably because it was viewed as a lesser evil than the Japanese. After the war, this organization reformed itself as the Malayan Races Liberation Army and turned against the British in an attempt to oust them from the Malaysian peninsula.

Hey! - we've lost lots of countries!

Just shows what a war mongering expansionist lot we were!, all thanks to drinking tea you know! (and I'm not joking!).

how can i built remote circuit? please refer me sch. diagram of remote sens through 89c51 microcontroller.
yours faithfully gouranga mohanty

This is the fourth of fifth thread that's been nudged by someone saying 'please repeat everything previously posted' and send me links so I don't have to google.
They're starting to irritate me.

Thanks

elaria said:
hi there if you need any help i am ready actully i am building my own airplane we`can bulid it togather what do you think
Thanks Man
I m doing diploma in electronics. And now this is my last years in diploma. So I want to make a Good And Better Project in this last years. If u have some related with Airplane. Help me. I don't Mind.

I m doing D.A.E in electronics i want to make a project so i think about Airplane. But u understand my question in negative. If u have another project guide me . I don,t mind.

Thanks Buddy

There is a lot wrong with this thread.

The IRA is not setting off bombs because of US political policy. Something to do with repression. The UK could have (should have) done better by the Irish. It was more profitable to let them starve. It is always about money.

The US has a problem with oil. If we were to stop buying oil some multinational companies (would British Petroleum is one of them?) would loose a lot of money. It is in their greedy interest to keep it flowing. These companies have a lot of money and use it to buy politicians everywhere. No big surprise, it is always about money

Lets talk electronics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…