Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replacement for FET 2SK241

Status
Not open for further replies.

macobt

J need Replacement for FET 2SK241 somebody help me,It doesnt have to be powerfoul FET.
I am sorry foe my english
Regards
Macobt

Although the 2SK241 is an insulated gate type depletion mode FET it has similar characteristics for bias and capacitance to N channel JFETs for RF use. I mention this because there are not many Depletion mode N Chan mosfets around, but there are lots of N Channel JFETS for VHF use. The key is whether the application circuit prevents forward conduction of the gate to channel junction. Anyway, two JFETS that are worth trying are:
2N5484 and the BSS244A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back