Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for radio control car circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

krycet

I am an electronic engineering college student, i need to build a radio control car for my final year project, and i had bought the car model. The car model is also come with a motor too, but i am not sure about what type of the motor, the thing i can tell on this motor is it require more voltage to work on it compare to the little toy car motor.In this project, i have been require to build own RF transmitter and receiver circuit for my car. So could anyone please help or guide me on how to build a RF transmitter and receiver. If can provide me the schematic diagram of these circuit is more appreciated.
thank you.

*I am new in this forum , i had read the rule on posting a message, but i still not sure am i doing right or not, if i had make any mistake in this message, please don hesitate to correct me. thanks.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back