Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reuest UC3843 Application circuit In DC DC converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael_sal

Reuest UC3843 Application circuit In DC DC converters, not in flyback,,
btter to be in buck or CUK circuits

Requirements?

What kind of answer do you expect when you provide so little information? Do you think a serious answer is even possible?

What is the input voltage and power?
What is the output voltage and power?
Are these rquirements within the capability of the chip?
Have you searched the manufactureres website for application notes?
Do you think the design will require an external switch?
Will the inductor be off the shelf or custom?
Is the use of an alternative converter possible?

Details

Papabravo said:
What kind of answer do you expect when you provide so little information? Do you think a serious answer is even possible?

What is the input voltage and power?
What is the output voltage and power?
Are these rquirements within the capability of the chip?
Have you searched the manufactureres website for application notes?
Do you think the design will require an external switch?
Will the inductor be off the shelf or custom?
Is the use of an alternative converter possible?
thanks for ur responce
I need to use it offline ,, i.e. the input and output higher than the ic capapility
I have to step dowm voltage ranges from 50-20V to 5V/10A ,,, most datasheets application on the flyback,,, i want other that flyback
with great thanks

An LTC1735 will produce 5V @ 10A from a 20-30 Volt input. It requires a pair of external switches. The schematic and a simulation can be produced by LTSpice/Switcher CAD III for the entry of those parameters. BTW it is a free download.

You might want to try and learn to crawl and walk before you try to run a marathon.

UC384X PWM controller

Papabravo said:
You might want to try and learn to crawl and walk before you try to run a marathon.
if u looak to the thread titile "Reuest UC3843 Application circuit In DC DC converter "
I need help on UC384X not to use other controller !!
thanks at all

wael_sal said:
if u looak to the thread titile "Reuest UC3843 Application circuit In DC DC converter "
I need help on UC384X not to use other controller !!
thanks at all
One of the other posters suggested a SG3525. I thought you might be interested in solving the problem of building a DC-DC converter. It seems as if you lack the capability to read a manufacturer's data sheet, or application note, and come up with your own design. If that is the case you might want to start with a CAD package and a design that you can experiment with without actually building one. If you're going to be rude and ungrateful then you're on your own.

PS If you look closely neither the UC3842 nor the SG3525 is rated to work at 50V so your input voltage requirement eliminates both chips right from the get-go

Last edited:
Refering to the first post "I need to use it ***offline *** " ie the UC3843
All data sheets and application notes I had seen, As mentioned before all consintrating on flyback !!!!!

wael_sal said:
Refering to the first post "I need to use it ***offline *** " ie the UC3843
All data sheets and application notes I had seen, As mentioned before all consintrating on flyback !!!!!
It might be that the part is unsuitable for your requirements. In any case you're on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back