Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFM22B HF module working with PIC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocu

Hello

I would like to get RFM22B module with a PIC in order to send and receive text or commands over HF.

I'm using C18 and (or) XC8 compiler with PIC, i did not find example of use for these modules.
Has someone an experience or working code ?

RFM22B modules have many registers and i don't know how to start .
Your help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cant help with the software, but 400+MHz is considered to be Ultra High Frequency (UHF) . HF is 3-30MhZ

I've used the RFM12B modules with PICs. I think the interface is identical. I don't have C code, but the manufacturer, HopeRF, has code in C in their datasheet. It's pretty simple, mine worked first try.

Hello,

I'm still fighting against 2 x RFM22B S2 modules to get them working with a PIC. ( i use a 18F2620 )
I simply would like to get a working demo because i can't get communication working on these modules.

I've spend long time on the datasheet and on the Hoperf demo code without success.
I will really appreciate if someone would share a working demo code, ie sending a demo sentence 'Hello World' to the distant module.

Many thanks for your help,

Many thanks ccurtis.

However this code was already my base of work, actually I've tried to get inspired from that code ( it was written for Atmel µC ) but i think i was not able to port it for PIC properly , since it does not get transmission working from here.

It could be helpful if has a working for written in C18 or XC8 for PIC µC.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back