Rife Generator Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

free-energy64

Hello, I am looking for detailed construction schematics for a Rife Frequency Generator as a family member has recently been diagnosed with Cancer. He cannot afford the high prices companies are asking for these machines which I firmly believe should be readily available to the public, which would save many thousands of lives.
ANY information would be greatly appreciated and I would be eternally gratefull.
Looking forward to hearing from someone in the near future.
Kindest Regards
Paul

I suggest that you try google with "rife frequency generator".
I did and found all sorts of stuff.
However, Captain Sceptical who was sitting on my shoulder at the time said "this is a load of hogwash".

My sympathies to your relative, but at a quick look this seems to be an easy way of extracting money from the vulnerable.

JimB

My sympathies as well. But the truth is the Rife Generator and all the others claiming electricity will cure stuff if you use the right frequency is just plain junk. Nobody's supressing it- it's just fraud that has been going on for around a century. Selling things which "Enlarge Your Manhood" or "lose 30 lbs overnight" is one thing but preying on vulnerable people dealing with such difficult problems and promise them an easy, magic solution is so morally reprehensible.

with a quick google search, I found evidence that someone had once been selling this "rife frequency generator" in the form of a normal audio CD that you put in your CD player. I think the idea that a CD could make any impact on something as complex and tenacious as cancer would seem absurd to just about anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…