Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

scoreboard with wirelles

Status
Not open for further replies.

darth-vader

Hi
I'm new here, so this is my first topic :D

Now I'm building scoreboard for softball and I have a problem with wirelles transimision. I dont have an idea how to make it.
They ( my friends ) want to have some wirelles remote controler so that they can control with scoreboard from a distance.
Remote controler has 12 buttons.
My first idea is to put it in some coder and at the end of the coder it wil be a 4 digit code ( simple BCD ).
Than I will put it in some multiplexer and in some module for a transmission.
Probably I will have problems with cp and with transmission loss and some other things which I dont have in my mind now.

do you have some idea ?

that is the question on which I dont know the answer :D
I was searching for some finished module for transmision in stores but I didnt find anything.
Do you know some good module ?

Probably it will be on some ISM frequency, or something like that.
And power has to be below 100mW ( I think that 100mW is enough for 60 or 70m )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back