Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SD slot adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy

Im not sure if this is the right forum. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a male plug adapter that would go into an SD slot with maybe a USB or something on the other end so you can record onto an external HD, for example? If not, I wonder why.

Im not sure if this is the right forum. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a male plug adapter that would go into an SD slot with maybe a USB or something on the other end so you can record onto an external HD, for example? If not, I wonder why.

Not as far as I know, and basically because it would require USB master, not USB slave.

Ok thank you. I saw that asked elsewhere on the web and few seemed to know what they meant. They kept thinking just a card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back