Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Search for oscilloscope manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvalldejuli

Hello to all of you out there. I am new to the net, just joined this afternoon (its that time of day here in Puerto Rico). I'm writing this first message because I recently bought a Leader oscilloscope on eBay and do not have the operators manual. It is a model number AA 793G. I have tried many sites with no luck. I do not expect that any of you might have a copy of that manual, I would just like to find out if any of you know what name and denomination it goes by now. I believe they either renamed it (or renumbered it), or this instrument is now being manufactured by another company (Lab-Volt?) under a different nomenclature. However, it is still identified as a Leader instrument. Any help I may receive will be more than appreciated. Thank you.

Hello to all of you out there. I am new to the net, just joined this afternoon (its that time of day here in Puerto Rico). I'm writing this first message because I recently bought a Leader oscilloscope on eBay and do not have the operators manual. It is a model number AA 793G. I have tried many sites with no luck. I do not expect that any of you might have a copy of that manual, I would just like to find out if any of you know what name and denomination it goes by now. I believe they either renamed it (or renumbered it), or this instrument is now being manufactured by another company (Lab-Volt?) under a different nomenclature. However, it is still identified as a Leader instrument. Any help I may receive will be more than appreciated. Thank you.
I haven't exhausted all possibilities on this site, but...
Measuring equipment Leader : Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics
comes close. Here is the start page:
Electronics : Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Hey cr0sh:

You hit the nail on the head! I went to te site you suggested and there they had a full copy of the Leader LBO-522 & 523. I believe the LBO-522 is the same as the Lab-Volt AA 793G. The figures there in are exactly the same as the oscilloscope that I have. Mine is Marked as Lab-Volt AA 793G, but it also has the Leader logo and the hanldle says "LEADER", so I guess it should work.

I appreciate your time and effort researching this matter, looking this up and finding the correct manual. So thank you so very much. I really owe you.

Best regards,

Alberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back