Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seee the circiut for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
just one wire is for power input ......can i use ground as a -ve for power input..... its noice genertor circiut.... what changes i make to get better noice ? :roll:

hi

see it

Attachments

• noise.gif
    noise.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 325
imgemini said:
just one wire is for power input ......can i use ground as a -ve for power input..... its noice genertor circiut.... what changes i make to get better noice ? :roll:

Ground is the negative power input!.

If you've not built it, how do you know it's not good enough?. Also, what do you mean by 'better noise'?. This type of circuit is a white noise generator - what are you wanting it for?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back