Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seek for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xixo_12

hello guys..

i'm kinda tired to do this project..
i will submit this project next week.. i hope to hear from the mmber that willing to help me..

my project title:
automatic shutdown for domestic gas stove..

kit use:
timer relay x 2
water sensor

concept:
1.detect the exist of the water (water boil and the water will active the sensor)
2.then, it will rotate the power window motor
3. to stop it at the correct time, i attach the timer relay.. after 10 second it will stop by itself..

the problem:
i cant use the copper plat as sensor..
to test it, i just need to tap the start wire and then separete it..
mean.. if there is water at that copper plat ..it cant work at all..

i will attach the real pic later... hope to get the reply from u after i attach the pic..

your discribing a water detector sensor type while you want to swich on tempature

use a temp switch that switch at 100 degrees celtius

Robert-Jan

rjvh said:
your discribing a water detector sensor type while you want to swich on tempature

use a temp switch that switch at 100 degrees celtius

Robert-Jan

. . .if you're at sea level. In my home town water boils at 97° C.

Torben

rjvh said:
add some salt to it and it will go up:D :D :D

Robert-Jan

:) Maybe I'll just wait one or two hundred years, then sea level will have risen instead.

Torben

you are wanting to shut the stove off when the water starts boiling, or when the pot boils dry?

To detect when the water's boiling, you need to detect steam.

To sense when the pot boils dry, monitor the temperature of the bot and shut it down when the temperature exceeds 100°C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back