Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seek reliable 12 VDC to 230 VAC 90 watt inverter schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evalon

Hi,

I'm hoping to find a DC to 230 VAC inverter IC that "has everything inside" except for a few external components (like FETs or IGBTs). May use coils but rather not a transformer.

Any of you know of such an IC (~90 watts)?

Greetings,

Jesper

Last edited:
I would just think about buying a UPS based on your post. That or a 12 VDC to 240 VAC basic inverter, the kind that plug into an automotive system. Something like this would work for you. THey run about $45 USD.

Ron

I saw a 75W car inverter on sale today for only $9.99. You could build it for about $100.00 or more.

Any of you know of such an IC (~90 watts)?

You cant get that out of a chip. DC to DC maybe but not DC to AC without a transformer. Andy

Hi - sorry I am not a native English speaker and I'm not quite sure what you mean ...? Doesn't it exist?

Regards,

Jesper

Hi all,

Yes, I think I will buy an inverter. Thanks for looking & replying though.

Greetings,

Jesper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back