Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seeking technical help to build a dual power led tube light (backup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malikak

I need to build a dual powered (backup power 6v battery) led tube light circuit diagram which operate/run 30to 50 leds on mains power ac 220 directly and when ac 220 not is available it automatic convert /shift load on backup 6v DC battery power which charged during mains ac 220 available.

if this type of circuit is available please mail me
awaheedak@yahoo.com
best regards

I believe this is 2 or 3 circuits. One is a 220 volt light and the other is an uninterruptable power supply or "UPS". The UPS is made of a back-up battery, an inverter, and a charger, so you could work it that way if you want to. My problem is that I see no sense in designing a product that is already available in mass production for less than it would cost me for the parts it contains. What's your opinion?

Get an LED EXIT sign. You need a power supply/charger to output 6 volts to charge your battery and you need LEDS running off 6 volts. Hook the LEDs up to the battery and Hook the charger up to the battery. Thats all Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back