Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Silence..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Common Guys.

Surely hats off to a nice decent Admin....one that is trying very hard to be part of this Community. Give her a break please. Try talking to Aimee...she will not bite you. It's like people fold their arms and go no...

Sometimes you Guys make me so cross.

I cannot do this stuff alone. And she is a Tech savvy person. And a nice person too.

Anyone want to say anything?

Regards,
tv

Can we get the site renamed to 'Tvtech Online' being he is typically the only one here most of the time? :troll:

Can we get the site renamed to 'Tvtech Online' being he is typically the only one here most of the time? :troll:

Always here, always watching. That's what I do 24/7/364. I don't actually work I am just here. Watching :). Everything I talk about or post comes from my imagination.

I know I am being baited here...better luck next time tcm.

Know you by now.

tv

Last edited:
Hi tvtech,

Aimee is a very busy person, she may not be able to use the forums very often. That could be the cause for the silence. I'm sure people will get to know her well, just give them a bit of time ;)

Regards,
Matt

Hi tvtech,

Aimee is a very busy person, she may not be able to use the forums very often. That could be the cause for the silence. I'm sure people will get to know her well, just give them a bit of time ;)

Regards,
Matt

I am cool Matt. No sweat :)

Any News??

Regards,
tv

Last edited:
I am cool Matt. No sweat :)

Any News??

Regards,
tv

Lots of news, but that's a topic for another time and another place :p ;)

No problems, really. Just have a lot of things going on that I'll mention in due time ;)

Matt

Thinking about stuff.....:)

I will see what happens in the next Month or so.
In the meantime Silence...as my thread says.

Interesting times.

See you later ETO.

Regards,
tv

AW TV Tech don't Go man the only the reason I come on this forum these days are to see your posts.....

Maybe a new Avatar would cheer you up.
Miss Universe 2012. From SA.

**broken link removed**

I wonder if she is any good at electronics? No point just looking good if you cant get her to help you solder is there?
Looks a bit 'OLD' to me as well. a bit rough around the edges like she parties too hard, but fair enough you old guys with crap eye sight might like her I guess :cool:
Lucky for me my girlfriend does technology and design at school, but I was smart enough to only consider the girls who did those kind of subjects :smug:.
There was a really pretty girl in my english class but she didnt get all excited when I showed her my favorite scope so it was :stop: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she is any good at electronics? No point just looking good if you cant get her to help you solder is there?
Looks a bit 'OLD' to me as well. a bit rough around the edges like she parties too hard, but fair enough you old guys with crap eye sight might like her I guess :cool:
Lucky for me my girlfriend does technology and design at school, but I was smart enough to only consider the girls who did those kind of subjects :smug:.
There was a really pretty girl in my english class but she didnt get all excited when I showed her my favorite scope so it was :stop: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to here you found one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back