Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Silence..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has played with XenForo coding here eto. Things have changed from what they were to now....took me long enough to get used to it...a Year maybe :(

Original XenForo (recent adopter is AAC)....have not changed too much yet. More or less looks the same as we were a while back.

Little things that I notice. And probably nobody else. Investigate and see where I am coming from :)

Regards,
tv

Can we get the site renamed to 'Tvtech Online' being he is typically the only one here most of the time? :troll:

Nah...

My days are too busy. I only visit here after work. But thank you for the invite. Sorry but I cannot accept.
And even if I ever did...I would not like you to be in charge of anything here...you have proven your ways over time....smart...but a **** stirrer..

It's like you are missing something...badly. What it is I don't know......

Till next time
TV

Backbone anyone???

Everyone is quite again. Internet is amazing. Like nobody is prepared to stand their ground :wideyed:
A little scared of talking...in case they get into trouble..

Me, balls to the wall. I have nothing to loose from talking. Exposing corruption, theft, collusion, bribery and general uselessness on an everyday basis here. Rats in my room now. Eating my clothes. Coming from the gutters these Morons in power never bother to clean..filth everywhere..

Years ago, systems in place for this stuff. Called control. Like pest control. Like keep gutters and pipes and drainage working. Things cannot breed in working systems...

Not anymore. Plastic and paper and crap everywhere.

Call me a racist....I really don't care.

I work and fix these Morons stuff. Voting fodder for the ANC.....so effing stupid that they cannot understand things...
So effing stupid that you cannot explain stuff to them.....try and explain that they could have purchased a BRAND NEW TV for the price of the last three repairs over say 5 Years...a BRAND new TV....with a 2 Year Warranty....

Don't get it. Fix my old TV....FFS. And they pay another R500...

Begging them to not waste money...will have none of it. AND IT IS THEIR OWN MONEY....

Remember, money falls from trees here.

South Africa is going down the drain like every other black run experiment anywhere in the World. Never pans out.
Many examples everywhere. Too much breeding and too few capable people...

Toss the stuff in the Sea.

I do not care if you are a "Liberal" like a person who "embraces forgiveness"....you have to witness the stupidity here where I am to understand it..

Walk the talk. Deal with the day to day stuff. Live with the stupidity. Look at the decisions.. Be part of it.
My life.....I am safe here in this Hell Hole.....

Nobody will kill me here....This White Guy can make an Idiot look like a star....if he feels like it....

Up to me.

Regards,
tv

South Africa is going down the drain like every other black run experiment anywhere in the World. Never pans out.
Many examples everywhere. Too much breeding and too few capable people...

Toss the stuff in the Sea.

Do go on about these "Black run experiments". I do hope your not suggesting that "black" people aren't capable in society, because I do take offense to that notion..

No sweat. I hear you. This guy was loved by all that ever met him. And I mean all.
Now there is a person worthy of running a Country later on in life. Had the brains, attitude and respect of all that ever knew him.

https://www.channel24.co.za/TV/News...l-marked-by-tears-emotional-tributes-20150206
https://www.topbilling.com/presenters/-simba-mhere.html

And a drunk driver took him out in the early hours of last Saturday morning. Around 5AM.
On his way to the Airport to climb on a flight to Cape Town.

So frigging sad. One of the people that I most respected and would have done anything for. Skin color = no. Just an intelligent dude that could have made a huge difference here if only God had allowed him to live a bit longer.

God said no. We need him up here in Heaven.

And that was that.

tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back