Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Site keeps logging me out during use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Good day! :)

I've been having some problems with the site for the past week or so. It keeps logging me out while I'm browsing the forums or talking on chat. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem, and if there's any way it can be fixed?
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
:) The site has memory! Remember last week the site DID not want to log you out? It remembered every time you presses the "Log Out" button, and now it's time for revenge :)

No, that's just a joke. But unfortunately I don't know why this is happening. I'm sure EM will reply soon with some explanation.

It certainly seems a bit strange that the same person who complained he couldn't log out is now complaining he keeps getting logged out :p

The revenge of VBulletin!

Hahaha, yeah, it does seem like some sort of revenge. I have to admit, it's kind of amusing :D

I have not cleared any cookies deliberately. Earlier, when I was having problems logging out, I was told to change my password and not click the "remember me" button. I did that, and ever since, the site has been logging me out while I'm still using it.
I have been having some problems with my internet connection lately, but this was happening even when I wasn't on my home network. I just found it rather strange....
Is there a timeout feature on the site itself?
Thanks for the replies!
Der Strom

Ok, it seems to be better now. It hasn't logged me out for about an hour and a half... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back