Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smack down fury!! (on my teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

my Systems and technology teacher is an absolute idiot, he dosent answer any questions all he does is just smile and enjoy watching his students get stuck and never help them. he is under review from his bad teaching techniques. since he cant help i hav to gather information from the internet. i am doing a project, it is a 1 year project that must be intergrated (and dont ask intergrated with what, intergrated with anything) it also has to be closed loop. so plz any usefull ideas for projects would be greatly appreciated. (by usefull i mean more like a sensor that takes readings of some sort, rather than a pinball machine)

thx in advance Smile Smile Smile..........and a kirby <( "<)

hmmm....sounds wicked!!!, thx, but i'll need more information plz (thats the kinda ideas i need, i cant thank u enough).

rancid rock said:
hmmm....sounds wicked!!!, thx, but i'll need more information plz (thats the kinda ideas i need, i cant thank u enough).
It seems that u just want to build a closed loop system..with no idea were to start and what to do..?
The initial condition is vast. so if u can suggest a specific field, it would be more easy to suggest an idea .

speed is the key, i didnt specify on purpourse and i am not going to, because i am looking for a wide range of projects that i can work with. so plz just post a project and a quick description. (try to fit the few criteria when posting projects)

So constant speed controler is an thingy that controls an motor whith PWM in such an way that the motor stays at the same speed at difrent loads.

It works by meshuring the RPM of the motor and if it detects that the RPM is falling it will comand the PWM to give the motor more power and if too fast it gives less power.This way an DC motor will stay at an constant speed.(Normaly the speed varys a lot in DC motors)

This shodnt be too hard to make.You need an MCU to meshure the rpm and output the PWM signal.This would be then fed in to an power MOSFET to control the motors power input.

Its an closed loop sistem because the output is sampled and is used to control the output.

There are a LOT of closed loop sistems out there.I have just explained one of them.You can also make an servo.

thx "someone electro" u r a big help.

no joke, it is hard to get info these dayz, so thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back