Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS Buck Regulator Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't be able to post anyting until tomorrow morning (Monday).

My wife manages the FBO at our local airport (Canton/Plymouth Mettetal, 1D2) where we got our Pilot licenses about 11 years ago and all of her line boys needed the weekend off so I'm pulling school planes around, fueling them up, etc. so that she isn't stuck doing it.

Last edited:
I probably won't be able to post anyting until tomorrow morning (Monday).

My wife manages the FBO at our local airport (Canton/Plymouth Mettetal, 1D2) where we got our Pilot licenses about 11 years ago and all of her line boys needed the weekend off so I'm pulling school planes around, fueling them up, etc. so that she isn't stuck doing it.

Why didn't you say so? I would have been glad to work out an hour of seat time.:D

I'll look you up on my Flight Sim and drop in. Watch for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back