Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar pannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kame Shah

HELLO SIR i want make sollar pannel tell me plz how can i easily prepare solar pannel and from where i take its output(wires+-)

A solar cell (or panel) is something you'll need to buy. While crude cells can be made at home they have a very limited life span and output. The cell you purchase will indicate the proper wiring.

solar panels are easily available in India (I assume you live there). I am not sure of the quality as I don't use them. I know they are available in Delhi. You can check the local stores in your area, maybe someone can get them for you.

Also I believe an entire solar battery charger system with panel, a sealed lead acid battery, a set of LED lights are available from Government PDS outlets at subsidised prices (you have to check this out).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back