Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering practice boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

I made some soldering practice boards in Eagle for TSSOP28, SOIC8, 0805, 1206, and 1/4W resistors. They are 80x100mm, two layer, solder mask + silk screen. It's just a whole bunch of footprints laid out on the board. I got them from advanced circuits for their $33 each special.

If anyone is interested I don't need all of them (5). Will sell for $33ea + ship and will include all the TSSOP chips you want (I have a bunch that failed test that I got from a product test guy at my last job). This board is mainly for practicing fine pitch devices (hence the massive amount of TSSOPs). You'll need to buy cheap components to populate the rest.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• l1.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 188
  • lb.pdf
    10.3 KB · Views: 171
  • s1.pdf
    32.9 KB · Views: 170
  • s2.pdf
    13.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Status