Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some guestion about volum corrector

Status
Not open for further replies.

coclurcool

Hi, everybody:
I am designing the gas volum correcteor, which is used to adapt to the turbin gas meter. But I can't select the appropriate chips and ciucuts.Help me! Thanks!

You have to know what it is that you are trying to do. Since we don't know what you are trying to do, we can't help. Apparently, you know something about turbine meters, but I don't.

yes,you are right ! Now ,I will expatiate on the question in detail. First of all, the turbine gas meter is used to log the volume of the gas that flowing through the meter. You know , the pressure and the temperature of the gas are variational continually. So I want to collect the pressure and temperature, then utilize the equation( p*v/T = C(constant) ) to get the volume of the gas in the condition of the standard status ( p=0.103Mpa,
T=20+273.15K). Now I don't know how to collect the temperature and pressure. In addition ,the temperature sensor I will use is Pt500.
Could you help me ?
Thanks!

To Russlk

Russlk said:
The PT500 is just a resistor, so you need an ohmmeter circuit. For the pressure sensor, go to www.digikey.com and put "pressure sensor" into the search box. There are hundreds to choose from.
the url you offered is so good .what about you with the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back