Speaker Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejector

Hello Dear all,
i don't know But a fashion has generated in our society. no matter whatever it is. let be marriage ceremony, political ceremony. or whatever. they all bring very big speakers and play on full sound. they don't even think about if some is ill or getting irritated.
So i am looking for some kind of their Speaker Buster Circuit. is there any way i could do could burn their speakers and they could never know who and how did that.

there is one thing i am thinking about that something could be done is that to build an Oscillator which generates some specific frequency and induces high voltages in the speaker coil and cause the speaker to burn.
can anyone suggest me something?

Sound like you're looking for trouble.

In most countries that would most likely cause a law suit against you.

as the way i see it, why not tell it to DJ or equilavent person who is responsible, cindly tell him/her the situation, we are all humans, they'll listen for a reason. and, also, you can always go somewhere else less-noisy-environment. And tho think this other way, what about if someone has pricey car and draw all attention, bragging about it? does breaking the car resolve the problem? perhaps, but is that really the way to solve the problem?
this is my opinion, i just go away if im not listened, i dont need to waste my breath on ingnorant persons, got better things to do in my life....up to you what you do

as the way i see it, why not tell it to DJ or equilavent person who is responsible, cindly tell him/her the situation, we are all humans, they'll listen for a reason.

I used to work for someone who would argue with that - he said DJ's are idiots who don't listen - this being after a spat of fried speakers being returned as "faulty"

As someone who has worked as a DJ for dances weddings and whatnot I can assure you that I am playing loud obnoxious music because someone is paying me to play that obnoxious music loud.

I get the strong impression you don't fully understand the concept of what DJ's do and why. We play what we are paid to play and to play it as loudly or quietly as we are told to do so by the person paying us.
If you don't like it you have two choices. Leave or pay the DJ more than the person for whom they are working for paid them.

Blow up a speaker with a radio signal?
BUT a speaker does not have an amplifying radio receiver so IT WILL NOT WORK!

Oh, maybe if the radio signal is extremely powerful but then almost everything will be blown up.

This project is dangerous and illegal, and talks about destroying other peoples' property. I'm actually surprised it hasn't been closed yet!

I agree... Completely pointless thread.... Its now locked And will be deleted in a day or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…