Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speed test broad band

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpj111

I want to find speed test of my broad band connection. Can I download free vertion from web. Any idea.

Usually the broadband modem has all the info , check under Line Diagnostic or similar on the modem, maybe read manual?

I hate to sound rude, but when you search for something on google, no other people have to expend effort to get you your answer, not to mention, you will get your answer immediately. When you ask on here, it takes time from a number of people (the three who already responded, plus others who read the thread), so you're really wasting peoples' time (your own, and others) and you have to wait for the answer. Forums are for for people to give detailed and intelligent answers and help to questions that a simple web search can't answer.

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this forum, so at the very least it belongs in the off-topic folder, so those who aren't looking to deliberately kill time will be the only ones to see it.

The location using that is "plain wrong", like not even close.

I'm usually not where I'm reported AND it gets annoying when websites including Yahoo pre-fill in based on your perceived IP- geolocation, so I wouldn't trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back