Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spoilt my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now thats a little worrying, I couldnt find documents and settings folder and if I search for *.asm on the drive nothing appears.
I'm hoping that the file is hidden or something.
LG can you save the day?

Didnt work, my documents and settings file is a junction not a phyical file.

But I did get a lucky break.

Fed up with messing about I unplugged the primary drive on this desktop and plugged in the laptops 2.5" sata hdd as the primary master, works a treat, booted windows 7 no problem, took a while for windows to change and install all its device drivers for this machine, but all my files are still there, I'm messaging you on the laptops windows 7 now.
Also the monitor I pulled out of a skip 6 years ago isnt blurred with this windows, the version that was on the desktop must not have been compatible with it.

Er better do a backup eh!

Thanks v much for the offer ghostie, however I'm all sorted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back