Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stereo "project..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try "boa constrictors". My friend in high school was having a party at his apartment and his pet Boa took up lodging in the bathroom curled around the mirror.

Bet, not too many people have shared the restroom with a 6 foot boa constrictor? It didn't bother me.

My other friend brought a huge pet Tarantula spider to work one day. AT least it was in a cage.

I saw skunks everywhere in Toronto.
I live near a big river that has lots of wildlife near it. Plenty of deer, foxes and racoons.
I watch the hawks gliding around looking for lunch. One hawk took a bite out of my RC model airplane.

Boa Constrictors and other exotic preditors are becomming a huge problem in southern Florida. Irresponsible owners are setting them free by the hundreds and they multiply like crazy. They are a threat to humans and wildlife.

Skunks make their stong bad smell when attacked my dogs or hit by a car. If you don't bother them then they don't bother you.
They come out at night to dig bugs from grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back