Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SX28 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

Is there any good (and cheab) SX28 programmers out there? schematics are the things i'm after. and plz don't give me link to fluffy programmer. i uses a pic and i dont have a programmer for that too.

also i must note that that i use it only once. to program one chip only.

i dont want to spend 30$ on a board, use it once and then just "throw it away" as i dont need it anymore. i just need to program SX28 once for a camera project and thats all. i have working firmware and everything but cant find the programmer schematic. is it really such a secret?

Why not just ask someone on this or an SX forum to program it for you?

I program people's pics for them all the time. They send me a pic and return postage; I loose 5 minutes of my valuable time but make a friend. I'm no saint or anything, so there must be others like me :eek:)

Mike.

p.s. Sorry I don't do SX processors

Perhaps you might be able to borrow one from someone. This would save
you the trouble of purchasing something you'll only use once.

mhh if its

an SX28AC-A

i could do it for you.

Maybe any version of it.

i only have PDIP socket sow don't know what you had in mind.

Send me the chip incl. postage etc..

And i will do the job.

Tks

p.d. i use the picall programmer..:D:D

Its atmel,Pic,eeprom,SX chips...

one investment..great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back