Tek 2445A *high quality* PDF user manual needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

I wonder if someone could help me; I am looking for a high quality PDF copy of the Tek 2445A user manual. I have searched high and low, even through the Google Drive folder I shared yesterday, but the only copy I seem to find is the rather appalling quality copy which is 2.9MB - no good for printing whatsoever.

Does anyone happen to have a multi-megabyte HIGH quality scanned copy? I wish to print this on my laser, tonight.

SOLVED.

[UPDATE]

Here is a direct link to a VERY high quality scanned, searchable copy of the 2445A/2455A/2465A + options, user manual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a81q6d0rq8qtm0/2445A-2455A-2465A-USER-MANUAL-OPTIONS-SEARCHABLE.pdf?dl=1

Last edited:
Here are some "A" version manuals. http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php?dir=Tektronix/Tektronix_-_2445_Oscilloscope

If I can wait, these guys: http://www.bestvaluecopy.com/ do an excellent job printing. I haven't asked them to do engineering folds yet, but I was super happy with a 270 page full color manual with two inserted documents, one being a set of notes pages. Spring bound with clear front and solid back printed on 28 lb paper.

We had a minor communication issue since three files were included. Because of document protection, I was unable to combine the pdf's.

They don't have # of pages vs thickness, but certain bindings have thickness limits. Cost wise, it's not worth doing it yourself.

For smaller B&W manuals, I have done them this way: Print on duplex 28 lb paper all pages at 8.5 x 11. Then put on a flash drive the larger sheets and add them back. I have Staples print them, then I fold them and hand them back to be spiral bound.

I have yet to deal with the mucked up manuals with random pages inserted.

I did, but never completed a copy of a book bound A4 manual. I used the Staples copy machines with my own A4 paper bought from Staples and copied every single page on the glass single-sided with margin shift etc. My scanner broke, so i never finished the conversion.

11x17 or 8.5 x 14 pages can cost me about $1.00 each to be scanned. $20.00 min. charge. While U wait.

I went through a whole lot of experimentation to do blueprints and the most effective is to drop it off at a CAD place and don't put any time limits on it. Scanning to TIFF at a high resolution was $10.00 and $5.00 to print. They scanned when their scanner was not being used, Win-win for all.

Fed-ex and Staples don't have the expertise to do it right.

AT Fed-ex/Kinkos you can scan smaller documents yourself. NO ADF.

The link you referred me to does not contain a 2445A user manual, but thanks. [EDIT] - Found it; they have the same terribly scanned copy as the rest of the 'net. I am not sure what the rest of the post is about - I am simply printing duplex on my Konica laser, and ring binding in a folder - simple

Just for reference, I am in England, so all these American things don't apply

Thanks.

The link has the A options service manual. FWIW, a book on demand publishing was way cheaper than doing it myself.

The link has the A options service manual. FWIW, a book on demand publishing was way cheaper than doing it myself.

Price doesn't matter - I have an unlimited supply of paper, and a FREE laser printer I was given with full carts - price = £0 for unlimited printing

Yes, and again - the manual you link to is the same, poor one

Thanks though.

OP edited - manual now available

[UPDATE]

Job done - my Konica threw out 186 crisp, laser printed quality pages in around 10 mins

Here's my original manual, also, free with the 'scope along with 2x "P6137" probes

Attachments

• jobdone1.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20140210_230234.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20140210_230322.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20140210_230329.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…