Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

testing the pic problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hetal said:
i chekd with the shop and they said it does workk.. however.. i have one question in mplab ..when i was.. building it .. i get the error message [302] ensurre bank bits are rite

this is my code and still i get tht error..

Code:
bsf status,5
movlw 00h
movwf trisb
bcf status,5

It's NOT an error message, nor is it displayed as such, it's just a warning. I would also suggest you use the INC file bitname (RP0) rather than '5' which is pretty meaningless?.

As for your problems, I would suggest you ensure the hardware is connected correctly? (particularly the oscillator!), and that you have the configuration fuses set correctly.

You don't appear to be setting the fuses in your source code (as recommended by MicroChip - and by ME!), so presumably you're setting them in your programmer software?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back