Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The help in editing the project is required

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

runningl

Hello every one!
I have the developing project. The help in editing in English is required. In exchange i can give the extended information of the project. The project is interesting to those to whom. **broken link removed**.

Hi Running,
Kids are running around in my city wearing large belt-buckles with a very bright LED moving display of their name or swear words! They are made in China and cost only $50.00.
I met a kid who was wearing a bright blue one when I had my bright blue "flashlight" in my hand. He said that it was difficult to program using only about 3 buttons.

audioguru said:
Hi Running,
Kids are running around in my city wearing large belt-buckles with a very bright LED moving display of their name or swear words! They are made in China and cost only $50.00.
I met a kid who was wearing a bright blue one when I had my bright blue "flashlight" in my hand. He said that it was difficult to program using only about 3 buttons.
Do these kids pull a wagon behind them with a battery and discrete TTL circuit board in it? :lol:
EDIT:
Running, I'm not making fun of you. I think your design is great, and I realize most of us don't have the option of making an ASIC.

Ron H said:
audioguru said:
... pull a wagon behind them with a battery and discrete TTL circuit board in it?
Running's circuit uses old TTL (although it is "low-power" TTL) and its high current might require a large battery. I thought that a modern Cmos multi-port microcontroller could do it all with much less power.

I asked only to edit English text, because I want to develop the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back