Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The most beautiful circuit you know/you designed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there misterT,

I clicked on the link but it just took me to a 3 hour video, no question unless it is part of the video but i cant watch a 3 hour vid just to find that one question. If you tell us the time it appears though i would be happy to check it out. Is it the water control question maybe? Thanks.

The link should take you to 1:34:57 of the video, there is my question answered. The link works ok for me (Chrome).. jumps straight to the right spot.

Last edited:
Hi misterT,

Oh ok, so that was the one about the digital storage scope back in the late 1980's being a circuit he was proud of then?

I still have yet to post my circuit too so thanks for bringing this thread back to life.

Hi misterT,

Oh ok, so that was the one about the digital storage scope back in the late 1980's being a circuit he was proud of then?
I still have yet to post my circuit too so thanks for bringing this thread back to life.

Yes, like I said, not very exiting answer, but I wanted to post the video as an excuse to try to revive this thread once more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back