Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This term Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

Im going to make a device that measures and loggs the amount of energy that is charged and used from a battery bank..

So far Im looking for a ready made software (for a pic) that are to connect a SD card to the uC..

Anyone here that has code for it or a link to somewhere

Normally asking for code doesn't give you any replies.

We usually don't do hand outs.

If you pay me, I might wright some code for you but you'll have to promise not to discolse it to anyone, there's also a £1000 set up fee and it'll cost to £5 per license which will only cover you for one device.

If you want to avoid paying for it then my adive is for you to have a go at doing it yourself and most people here will only be too happy to help you.

Well Gayan thanks for that link. Althou its not going to be a charge regulator just consumtion meter whit logging. Im using a shunt on the cords in and out from the batteries. This would be a great way to supplement the device if i get the time for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back