Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tracker oh my tracker please help t,t

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer

please help me to find a circuit for my traker, i need a keychain type receiver with alarm and a triggering transmitter. i think the rc car concept will help but i cant find some ckt to deal with , 6-10m distance is needed to trigger the receiver

Since you didnt explain you application very well, maybe you can adapt one of these:
Google: kid tracker alarm

Ken

Last edited:
it is a sound tracker mates my keychain type receiver will be attach to any valuable things then wen it is missed place i just press a button of my transmitter to triiger out the alarm system of the receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back