Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor o/p voltage swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

walid66

I have thought long about voltage swing
In order the swing to be symetrical, Which is correct: (when there is an unbypassed Emitter resistor)
VC = 0.5 VCC OR VCE =0.5 VCC
in another way: The o/p ac signal is being mounted on the VC dc voltage or on VCE dc voltage?
thanks alot

Last edited:
I have thought long about voltage swing
In order the swing to be symetrical, Which is correct: (when there is an unbypassed Emitter resistor)
VC = 0.5 VCC OR VCE =0.5 VCC
in another way: The o/p ac signal is being mounted on the VC dc voltage or on VCE dc voltage?
thanks alot

hi,
Look here:
**broken link removed**

also Google for Class A Amplifiers

hi,
Look here:
**broken link removed**

also Google for Class A Amplifiers

Thank you ericgibbs for the quick response
I have my university book in electronics, I want to discuss some of the concepts here
I write a design file using MATHCAD for fixed bias emitter-stabilized transistor circuit. In text book, for symetrical o/p VCE must equals half of power supply (VCC)
I think that VC not VCE must = 0.5 VCC, cause ac o/p is on VC dc at the collector and not on VCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back