Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trigger 220vac relay using pic16f627a

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanTech

Hi there

I would like to know if anyone has a circuit diagram that can trigger a 220vac relay using the 5v from the pic16f627a.

Thanks in advance
JeanTech

Hi there

I would like to know if anyone has a circuit diagram that can trigger a 220vac relay using the 5v from the pic16f627a.

Thanks in advance
JeanTech

hi,
Look at this device.:)

Attachments

• MOC3081..pdf
    162.3 KB · Views: 374
Thank you very much Eric, this article was really helpful and much appreciated. I'm a little new to electronics and I would like to know if this optoisolator can trigger this TRIAC: "bt136_600e". Will it be possible to use the same circuit suggested in the datasheet?

Thanks in advance
JeanTech

Thank you very much Eric, this article was really helpful and much appreciated. I'm a little new to electronics and I would like to know if this optoisolator can trigger this TRIAC: "bt136_600e". Will it be possible to use the same circuit suggested in the datasheet?

Thanks in advance
JeanTech

hi,
The BT136 looks OK.

Attachments

• BT136..pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back