Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

trying to find minimum & maximum pulse width?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneshane1

Hi im trying to find the minimum & maximum pulse width for a fuel injector, so i can do a certain project, I cant find any specs for this injector anywhere,iv searched and searched Google, but still nothing, does anyone know where i might find these specs?, its a VL Commodore Berlina (Australia) Fuel Injector

I want to use a 555 or something to adjust the pulse.

Yes thats right, but all the way on is 100% duty cycle and there rated at 80% Max, i dont need to know the exact pulse, just something close, im not sure that if i run the injector,eg: at 100% or even 80% for say 2 seconds if it will damage the injector or shorten the life, im pretty sure they are in the millisecond range all the time, i will have a look at those links, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back