Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Try'n to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did it again, every time I try and post a new thread with what I'm building it wont show up ?

Is it because I have a link to the part I have a question about ?

Some forums here at electro-tech require more than 25 posts to make new treads. Maybe that is the problem?

twinforced said:
It did it again, every time I try and post a new thread with what I'm building it wont show up ?

Is it because I have a link to the part I have a question about ?

As a new user your posts are subject to being 'moderated', which means a moderator has to approve them before they appear!. This is why there's not been very much spam lately, it's removed before it ever becomes visible.

I won't mention the exact details, but it's on ongoing anti-spam measure, and changes are occurring fairly regularly.

I hate spam. I'm a MOD over on a Motorcycle forum and we get lots of spam. I understand now why it didnt post up with my very first thread having a couple of web links in it.

I'm in now and all is good. I may not post alot here but I have found a forum that is a great value to me. I can build and wire alot of things but the electronics thats inside are the big mystery to me. I want to learn that stand point now.

Thanks guys. & Gals if your here.

NJ Roadmap said:
On another forum where I'm a regular, about 1500 spammers joined in the space of 2 minutes!

Yea, They started to post in Old threads! They usually make new ones....

I left one forum because it became too much. These..err "preteens" or teenange girls were using the forum for their own personal use. I got sick of it, the mods didnt seem they cared so I just left. Havent looked back since.

Luckly, there are other good communites out there were spam isnt taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back