Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unkown IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPDCHK

Hallo all.

I have a IC that I can't find ANY info of on the net.
Can anybody please tell me what a ..."TK3000-A" is?(18 Pin DIP)

HarveyH42 said:
Anything else on the chip?
Nope, the thing has been lying om desk for months. I've wanted to get rid of it so many times, but thought, let's just at lease find out what it is.

Obvoiusly there's no data available on this IC. Thanks for you'r efforts anyway

I only took a quick look around, wasn't so simple. TK chips usually have something to do with audio. 18 pins, guessing its not and amplifier, so maybe a mixer or something like that.

I only took a quick look around, wasn't so simple. TK chips usually have something to do with audio. 18 pins, guessing its not and amplifier, so maybe a mixer or something like that.

Sounds to be a useful thing... i wouldn't simply throw it away.

at first I thought perhaps the S was missing as in STK3000-A for audio chips but they don't come in DIP arrangements. I couldn't locate anything as well even when referring to this MONSTER database of components:

IC chip index

Just click on any of the blue prefixes and from there you'll get a nice database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back