Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want a Pickit 2 ? They're On Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaXz

Was searching around after Mouser decided to jack their price of the PicKit 2 to $98 USD. Found Allied Electronics and luckly as of January 1st they have their PicKit 2 Kits with 20% off. Regular $49.99 USD for this month its $40.79 USD. I also found they are almost half the price on most of their PIC's. Some of the general stuff seems alittle cheaper but most passive stuff is a little higher than say Newark.

Might add I have no affiliation with any of those companies. I just wanted to give a heads up on a good deal ($10 is $10 right ?). And one last thing about Allied, you won't see your final price because they calculate the shipping after they have box your stuff up and then you find out what they charged for shipping.. I kinda do not like that but in the end they were cheaper than Mouser quoted me.

JaXz

Edit: Just checked Mouser for the heck of it and they have the right price now... After 3 phone calls and an email this past Monday they finally change it back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back