Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want an easier oscillator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper77707

I want to construct an oscillator with only two transistors in a push-pull arrangement.mabey 2n3055 transistors or even two mn2488?(from an old stereo)

oh and just so you know i want it to run a flyback(could you include what you think to turns or turn ratio would be?)

This site has lots of helpful information related to flyback design: **broken link removed**
John

At this point, it would be nice to get more information from you. What frequency do you want, and is power level important? What/who is your customer?

well i dont care about frequency...no i just want to use mn2488 to drive a flyback transformer at its resonating frequency

If you click on the link I gave above, then click on the image with the flyback circuit (the only circuit on the mostly German page), chose the British flag, you will get the site in English. Here is the single-transistor oscillator from that site.

Attachments

• spw_e.png
    spw_e.png
    334 bytes · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back