Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want Help in project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kame Shah

i am making this transmitter fo my prject can any one tell me will it work ? and also give reciever circuit simple like this plz

Attachments

• small_am_xmitter_labeled.jpg
    small_am_xmitter_labeled.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 151
  • xmitter_schematic.gif
    xmitter_schematic.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 140
It might work, though the performance will not be good. For a receive, use any AM radio tuned to 1000KHZ.

My curiosity was aroused so I tried it using a 1.843Mhz oscillator (just because I had one) and to my surprise it seemed to work quite well.

Using a small mains transformer with two 120v primaries as the modulation transformer, and may function generator as the audio source, I was able to get reasonable looking sinewave modulated RF. Sounded quite reasonable to listen to on a receiver, at least to my ears.

However, the RF output from the oscillator is a square wave, and as such there are outputs at all odd multiples of the fundamental frequency, I would not connect this to anything more than a short piece of wire as it will vomit all over the RF spectrum.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back