Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wanted help in my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

parjun

friend i am doing a project where i am going to interface gas (CO2 sensor), LM35 sensor and Breath (respiration rate ) sensor with PIC16F877A...I am poor in programming ... i am using MPLAB IDE....so help me with coding plz....it can be in CCS compiler or HITECH PICC Compiler but i prefer HITECH PICC ...so plz provide me with the coding plz...

Abstract of my project:

My project is " Infant monitoring system using CO2 sensor" where we are going to monitor the CO2 emitted from the baby..if the baby stops breathing (no CO2 emits)then the buzzer should sound ...

Breath rate sensor is used to indicate if the breathing rate is too high or too low...the former case indicates the baby is suffocating the other indicates the baby has gone into unconscious state

TEmperature sensor should indicate the temperature to be published in PC or led...

i want to publish my work reviewday after tom....so help me plz

It would be nice if you could tell you classmates we do not do homework assignments here. Well almost never.

I see it like this. You have been given ample time to learn to program, at least as much as your classmates. Yet you are here asking us to do your work. What is that about ?

My suggestion is that you either make an effort to do the work (in which case you might find help here). Or drop out of school and stop wasting your parents money.

3v0

hey u got it wrong

the actual part what i need is the convertion thing how to convert the temp into voltage so that i can use it in HITECH PICC or CCS compiler....

or

plz help me with the connection of these sensors with PIC16F877A
with a connection diagram i will do the remaining thing..plz help me

Note: the problem is yes,.., we were given ample time ..actually we were doing another project which was dropped 2 days ago thats why this hurry and i have been searching articles from that time onwards...so can u plz help me with connection diagram alone plz friend....

As u thing it is not school project it is the project which i have to submit to TCS...... REcession period guys so plz help...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back