Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We are searching for the Desigh House !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are E-STYLE Corporation - Russian well-known group of companies. We are one of the biggest players in the Russian market of computers and software development.

We would be happy to establish co-operation with a design company. We are searching for "design house" who can offer us engineering electronic design of laptop type of computers (tablet pc) based on Transmeta or Intel processors. Our general marketing target is to have our own models of tablet-type pc for further sales in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Thanks,
Alex
konstantinovsky@e-style.ru

Alex Konstantinovski said:
We are E-STYLE Corporation - Russian well-known group of companies. We are one of the biggest players in the Russian market of computers and software development.

We would be happy to establish co-operation with a design company. We are searching for "design house" who can offer us engineering electronic design of laptop type of computers (tablet pc) based on Transmeta or Intel processors. Our general marketing target is to have our own models of tablet-type pc for further sales in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Thanks,
Alex
konstantinovsky@e-style.ru
Welcome alex ..

williB said:
grrr_arrghh said:
You do realise this is a forum for predominantly hobyists...?
what's a hobyist
sorry, mis spelling, I meant 'hobbyist'. i.e. someone who does it as a hobby. For fun. So most of the people here aren't going to be part of a large design corporation.

ok, lol. I thought it was an odd question for an american (who presumably speaks English...)

just, um, remember that jokes don't com across as well in text form... y'know, a wink at the end is always good.

e.g :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back