We need a Forum contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember something, it's like YOU see it. Probably unrelated but this takes on a much different field of view if you have experience with dealing with people with truly different viewpoints. My stepson has a friend that has Asperger's syndrome, which is a a form of autism which causes them to view the world in dramatically different manner than what most people would call socially normal, sometimes apparently violent, but also very observent and analytical. His brother, almost invertedly has a facial disorder which makes him unable to perform even the most trivial of facial expressions. They're both just kids though, their different frames of mind cause everyone they meet to treat them VERY differently than 'normal' kids because we aren't able to view life from the same perspective as them. This believe me applies just as much to dealing with 'normal' people as it does 'abnormal' people.

That kind of makes it sound like Im abnormal. It's just that I have my own personal life philosphy, and that is to live and die for electronics. It is my only passion and my only love. I breathe and life for it, and I don't let anything in the way of it, only things that will help my passion in the future.

So this is a no go.

Last edited:
picbits said:
Does my computer controlled washing machine complete with WinWash2000 operating system qualify for a valid competition entry ?

**broken link removed**

I like your computer controlled washing machine. If I recall, your other half wasn't quite so impressed?? The joys of married life eh!!! Luckily for me I'm smarter than you, and hence don't have that problem

Bri

ThermalRunaway said:
Luckily for me I'm smarter than you, and hence don't have that problem

Bri
Aye - it seems the smarter you are the less chance you have of getting a woman

I never actually saw the picture of her but any woman that gives a bloke free food has to be worth an "inspection"

picbits said:
I never actually saw the picture of her but any woman that gives a bloke free food has to be worth an "inspection"

She was a damn good looking women!

Obviously though there's more to been good looking and free food - so I've been told - but I can't think of anything at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…